Financial Aid for International Students
Although scholarships are available to students, the majority of our students, if unable to pay out-of-pocket, use federal loans to cover their tuition costs. Prospective students who submit an admission application and are admitted into the program are automatically considered for certain Pepperdine scholarships, these scholarships are generally not available to international students.
You may view further scholarship information by clicking on the following links:
- www.fastweb.com: This is the largest free scholarship search on the Internet.
- www.ciee.org: The Council on International Exchange provides assistance with study abroad programs and internships, international student identification cards, student travel services, and English as a second language instruction and testing.
- www.edupass.org: This site provides information for international students interested in study in the United States; it covers many topics of interest to international students.
- www.iie.org: The Institute of International Education administers the U.S. Fulbright program and manages more than 250 international education programs. The IIE site includes scholarship books, information on Asia Help and Balkan Help, etc.
- www.iefa.org: International Education Financial Aid is a site that contains a free searchable database of several hundred scholarships and awards for international students.
- Salle Mae Scholarship Search