Masters Degree Programs in Education
Master of Science in Educational Administration
Shaping the Future of Education
The Master of Science in Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program is designed for working educators who seek a personally transforming leadership program. If selected for this program, you will be part of a cohort group designed to encourage a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Upon graduation, you will be eligible for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, which qualifies you to serve as a principal, administrator, supervisor, or in other leadership positions. The Master of Science in Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential features:
- Technology blended format of 60 percent face-to-face meetings balanced with 40 percent online segments
- The 11-month comprehensive program is designed for full-time working professionals, with courses offered once a month on weekends and online in-between sessions.
- A curriculum that links research and theory with the best professional practices
- The development of skills and competencies to articulate and implement a long term vision for today’s diverse classrooms.
- Opportunities for interacting with outstanding administrators to provide experiential learning