MA in Education
Pepperdine's Master of Arts in Education program is ideal for those looking to become leaders in the classroom. Featuring an online hybrid format, the program can be completed in just 11 months.
11 months/30 units
West Los Angeles (Fall and Spring), Irvine (Fall)
The curriculum prepares students for leadership roles as teachers, administrators, or professionals who want to make a significant impact in the world of education. Our online hybrid program is ideal for working professionals.
- Prestigious program combines theory with practical application for an exceptional professional foundation
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with extensive educational experience
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship, close peer interaction, and lifelong professional relationships
- Professional development training
- Dedicated career services department
- Far-reaching alumni network more than 20,000 people strong