Masters Degree Programs in Education
The Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology is proud to announce the launch of a new graduate degree program:
Master of Arts in Education:
- 30-unit master's degree
- 34-unit master's degree for teacher preparation (multiple subject or single subject)
Whether you are looking to expand your leadership in education or would like to begin a career in teaching, the program may be completed within ONE YEAR!
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014. Apply now!
The many benefits of attending Pepperdine include:
- Learning from nationally-recognized faculty
- Thriving in a supportive environment with small class sizes
- Gaining hands-on experience through Action Research which links learning to real-world experience
- Attending technology-blended classes with 75 percent face-to-face meetings and 25 percent online segments
- Getting the classes you need to graduate on time
- Expanding your professional network through our dedicated career services department
- Developing meaningful relationships and become part of a strong alumni network
- Choosing from three pathways for your master's degree
Pepperdine has graduate campuses located across southern California in Encino, Irvine, West Los Angeles, and Westlake Village, all of which are conveniently located off the 405, 10, or 101 freeways.