Masters Degree Programs in Education
The Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology is proud to announce the launch of a new graduate degree program:
Master of Arts in Education:
- 30-unit master's degree
- 34-unit master's degree for teacher preparation (multiple subject or single subject)
Whether you are looking to expand your leadership in education or would like to begin a career in teaching, the program may be completed within ONE YEAR!
Now accepting applications for Fall 2013. Apply now!
The many benefits of attending Pepperdine include:
- Learn from nationally recognized faculty
- Thrive in a supportive environment with small class sizes
- Gain hands-on experience through Action Research which links learning to real-world experience
- Attend technology-blended classes with 60 percent face-to-face meetings and 40 percent online segments
- Get the classes you need to graduate on time
- Expand your professional network through our dedicated career services department
- Develop meaningful relationships and become part of a strong alumni network
- Choose from five pathways for your master's degree
Pepperdine has graduate campuses located across southern California in Encino, Irvine, West Los Angeles, and Westlake Village, all of which are conveniently located off the 405, 10, or 101 freeways.