1. Demographic information:
• Preferred Email
• Name of Co-Presenters (if any), please include title and organization for each presenter
• Title of presentation
2. Abstract of presentation for the conference program booklet (50 words or less):
Please write a paragraph describing the presentation. This text will be published in the conference program booklet to entice conference registrants to attend your presentation.
3. Outline of Presentation (maximum of one page)
Please include an outline of your presentation, which should include the following items:
• Significance of topic
4. Indicate format of presentation:
• Paper session: You will be given 15-20 minutes to present your research on a panel with two other scholars who will present their papers (with a total of 60 minutes for the entire paper session). The conference committee will identify which scholars/topics will be combined into a paper session and inform those individuals upon acceptance of their proposal.
• Panel session: You will present with two or more individuals to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 60 minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panelist.
Submit your proposal via email to: email@example.com We look forward to receiving your proposal.