Digital Women's Project Conference
Celebrate Women's Wisdom: Life Journeys
Call for Papers
We welcome presentation proposals on issues of identity, relational style, motivation and drive, and adaptive style. Proposals may address: the broad explorations of theoretical, methodological, policy questions issues of faith, or present narratives of the wisdom of women as they seek to balance life and work.
Deadline for Proposal: October 31, 2013
All presenters must be registered for the conference.
Acceptance notices will be sent out in December.
Please include the following information for proposal submission.
- Title of presentation:
- Indicate area of presentation:
- Relational Style
- Motivation and Drive
- Adaptive Style
- Strategies for work-life balance
Abstract of presentation not to exceed 50 words:
Proposal Presentation (Maximum of one page)
- Significance of topic
Indicate format of Presentation:
- Paper sessions will consist of two to three presentations in a 60-minute session. The session will be divided equally between the presenters.
- Workshop presentations will be given a full 60-minute session.
- Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 60-minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panelist.
Submit your proposal via email to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your proposal, and to your participation in the conference.