Pepperdine GSEP Faculty Directory
David A. Levy, PhD
PhD, University of California, Los Angeles; MA, University of California, Los Angeles; MA, Pepperdine University; BA, University of California, Los Angeles
Dr. Levy has extensive experience as a teacher, therapist, and researcher. He earned his doctorate in social psychology, and has served as a visiting professor of psychology at Leningrad State University. He holds licenses both in psychology and in marriage and family therapy, and is actively involved in clinical practice and supervision. Dr. Levy's numerous theoretical and empirical research studies have been published in scientific journals and presented at professional conferences. His areas of research and teaching include social cognition, interpersonal influence, media psychology, and the improvement of critical thinking skills.
- Biography (Wikipedia)
- Levy Quotations (Wikiquote)
- Professional Profile
- Contact Information
- "Tools of Critical Thinking," by David A. Levy
- "Cross-Cultural Psychology," by Eric Shiraev & David Levy
- "Pervasive Labeling Disorder"
- "The Emperor's Postmodern Clothes"
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 1
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 2
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 3
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 4